Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links att no cost to you
Christmas time is coming – and if you’re anything like, me you are already getting the lists out and starting to cross off as many people as you can! Truthfully, I started my Christmas shopping in July this year with Amazon Prime Days and have been scourging for sales ever since. I have just about knocked off every child on my list, and am working on finding the perfect gifts for the adults in my life.
I wanted to go ahead and share some of the great things that I was able to score for Leo this year! His birthday is on 11/13, so it makes it difficult for me to figure out what to get him for his birthday and what to leave for Christmas. I figured I would include all of his gifts in this post in case you are looking for something for the toddler boy in your life!
- Balance Bike!
- Early Learning Centre Wooden Click Clack Track
- TOMY Pop Up Pirate Game
- Learning Resources Farmer’s Market Color Sorting Set
- Play-Doh Wheels Front Loader Toy Truck
- Paw Patrol, True Metal Total City Rescue Movie Track Set
- Melissa & Doug PAW Patrol Rescue Mission Wooden Dashboard
- Little Tikes Jump ‘n Slide Inflatable Bouncer
Comment below any good finds you’ve found this season! Be sure to like and follow along for other great gift ideas!
Katie Hatfield Knight
Leave a Reply